We are inviting leading employers to support and influence the continued growth and expansion of the Skills London event for the 33,000+ young people, parents and families who attend every year.
Partners will gain awareness with key audiences including:
- 15-24 age group who are actively seeking careers, recruitment and directional opportunities
- Key influencers including parents, families, teachers and career guidance professionals
- Stakeholders, including the Mayor of London
Becoming a Skills London Partner will:
- Offer you a cost effective way to enhance your profile in the lead up to Skills London and at the event
- Link you to debates around the future of London’s jobs and skills
- Ensure that your important jobs and career messages are disseminated directly to all schools and colleges, as well as community groups across London
- Differentiate your offer to recruit the best
- Influence the continued growth of London’s biggest jobs and careers event
Download the Partnership Brochure here.
For more information please call: Jen Delderfield at Prospects on 020 8315 1010